Singer Hajara Namukwaya aka Spice Diana will be making her return to the big stage on 8thOctober 2022, at the Lugogo Cricket oval in Kampala. Spice Diana had taken a step back at performing as she composed her person following the death of a one Henry Hamza Nsamba, on 30th June 2022 at her residence in Kyamuza zone Salama road Makindye Division.
The event dubbed the Pearl of Africa Music Festival ‘Afropaloza’ will be Celebrating Uganda’s 60th independence anniversary and is organized by Talent Africa. Talent Africa is one of Uganda’s premium event managers Showcasing culture, arts, music, food, dance and lifestyle from 7th – 9th October. The Pearl of Africa festival, is the first of its kind ever in Kampala City. Figures like veteran singer and NCF guru Dan Kazibwe aka Ragga Dee, Maurice Kirya, Maddox Ssemanda, Fille, comedians Salvador Idiring and a myriad of other entertainers are lined up to spice up the Spice`s festival.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2023.02.04Got a Case to Answer: Kampala Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza’s 195M Fraud Trial Set to Commence on 29th March 2023
- Entertainment2023.02.04Castoff: How Sevo Used Music to Boost His Bush-war but has for 42yrs Ignored the Loud Cries for the Copyright Law
- Crime news2023.01.29Video: Unveiling Details Behind the Viral Video of Hope Mukasa Charging at his daughter Sabrina against Cops` Prevention
- Entertainment2023.01.27Alone and Frustrated: Irate MC Kats Tag Anti HIV NGOs as Bogus and Useless with Empty Promises Towards His Cause