Singer Hajara Namukwaya aka Spice Diana will be making her return to the big stage on 8thOctober 2022, at the Lugogo Cricket oval in Kampala. Spice Diana had taken a step back at performing as she composed her person following the death of a one Henry Hamza Nsamba, on 30th June 2022 at her residence in Kyamuza zone Salama road Makindye Division.
The event dubbed the Pearl of Africa Music Festival ‘Afropaloza’ will be Celebrating Uganda’s 60th independence anniversary and is organized by Talent Africa. Talent Africa is one of Uganda’s premium event managers Showcasing culture, arts, music, food, dance and lifestyle from 7th – 9th October. The Pearl of Africa festival, is the first of its kind ever in Kampala City. Figures like veteran singer and NCF guru Dan Kazibwe aka Ragga Dee, Maurice Kirya, Maddox Ssemanda, Fille, comedians Salvador Idiring and a myriad of other entertainers are lined up to spice up the Spice`s festival.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence
- EntertainmentSeptember 18, 2023Fare Thee Well Darling: Delicately Voiced Singer Evelyn Nakabira ‘Lagu’ Goes Home Sad and Disappointed but with a Hope-filled Smile
- BusinessSeptember 18, 2023Micho: The `Serbian Wol-Off`s Second Marriage Whose Divorce was Simply a Waste of Time, One With Magogo and Not for Football