Singer Hajara Namukwaya aka Spice Diana will be making her return to the big stage on 8thOctober 2022, at the Lugogo Cricket oval in Kampala. Spice Diana had taken a step back at performing as she composed her person following the death of a one Henry Hamza Nsamba, on 30th June 2022 at her residence in Kyamuza zone Salama road Makindye Division.
The event dubbed the Pearl of Africa Music Festival ‘Afropaloza’ will be Celebrating Uganda’s 60th independence anniversary and is organized by Talent Africa. Talent Africa is one of Uganda’s premium event managers Showcasing culture, arts, music, food, dance and lifestyle from 7th – 9th October. The Pearl of Africa festival, is the first of its kind ever in Kampala City. Figures like veteran singer and NCF guru Dan Kazibwe aka Ragga Dee, Maurice Kirya, Maddox Ssemanda, Fille, comedians Salvador Idiring and a myriad of other entertainers are lined up to spice up the Spice`s festival.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2022.09.27Kaazi Resort Hotel Responds to Canary Mugume `De Drunk`, says he Must Apologize or Face the Law
- Business2022.09.26From Kagulu Rock, Miss Tourism, Nyege-Nyege to Miss Curvy, Rt. Hon. Kadaga is the Reigning Savior of Tourism and Entertainment
- Featured2022.09.26Positive Living: MC Kats Set for 8-Week Rounds of University Tours in HIV Awareness Campaign ahead of World Aids Day
- Featured2022.09.26Ebola Updates: Surge in Infections May affect Tourism and Bring the Entertainment Industry onto its Knees