If SC Villa fans continue with their dubious and wildly lousy actions in their club’s football league fixtures and other competitions, the FUFA Disciplinary panel will hack at least two points and two goals from what they already have in their 2021/2022 season pocket.
The FUFA Competitions Disciplinary Panel (CDP) on 30th November found SC Villa guilty of failure to tame its fans in the league match against BUL FC at FUFA Technical Centre, Njeru, played on 23rd November 2021. The referees match report pinned SC Villa and their fans for having pelted stones to the BUL FC technical bench which led to temporary stoppage of the game.
Such fans` wild behaviors during games contravenes with Article 31(10) (c), (e) and (f) of the FUFA Competitions Rules. The Club is however lucky this was the first time their fans were acting rowdy against their opponents.
The same could get them in hot soup when they do it for the second time as the disciplinary panel could affect the punishment thence, as stipulates article 31 of the FUFA competitions’ rules.
Article 31 Says; For the first occurrence of an offence, the fine shall be equal to 1.0 x fine stipulated. For the second occurrence of the same offence, the fine shall be equal to 1.5 x fine stipulated. For the third occurrence of the same offence, the fine shall be equal to 2.5 x fine stipulated.
SC Villa has been slapped with a suspended deduction of two points and two goals which will be effected should a similar incident happen.
- Mr. Daniels N. Tatya is an affluent Sports Writer, Commentator and Editor. His over 15 years of covering almost major sporting events makes him a revered and an authority on investigative Sports journalism in Uganda. He can also be reached via [email protected] +256(0)758268315
- Featured2023.02.02Peace Proscovia: The Ugandan International Netball Super Shooter, She-Cranes Captain and Surrey Storm’s Masterclass
- Business2023.02.02Smari Institute: Launching with a Mission of Empowering Africa’s Youths and Developing their Skillsets for a better Africa
- Crime news2023.01.27Video Story: The Local Gymnastics Sports Body Rides on but Not Without Hullabaloo and Muddle at its Forefront
- Featured2023.01.25Fatal Fight: Why Eddie Gombya of the ‘Death Fight’ Between Golola Moses and Qassim Ouma is Himself an Angle of Death