Kampala, Uganda: TECNO Mobile Uganda last week held its inaugural TECNO Graduate Trainee program 2018 recruitment event. It is a skilling program for fresh graduates, graduates of less than two years back and university finalists.
This year TECNO established two registration platforms to the program, the online registration platform and an offline event that happened at MUBS on Friday 5th October 2018.
The TECNO Graduate Trainee program is an open program to all students who are interested in getting practical skills from highly qualified professions in the fields of Digital Marketing, Marketing, Retail, Graphic designing and Human Resource Management from all university students all over Uganda.
TECNO Mobile not only prides in providing the best smartphones at an affordable price but however it also promotes career excellence and growth and thus the TECNO Graduate Trainee Program.
All selected candidates to the program will be trained by skilled teams in Digital Marketing, Retail, Marketing, Graphic design and Human Resource management and they will train from their Kampala Head Quarters on Kampala Road, Prism Building.
The program is further not restrictive to what a graduate offered at university but rather the field in which a graduate has passion in.
The TECNO Graduate Trainees Programme is planned to be an annual programme and TECNO Mobile Uganda plans to spread further to give an opportunity to students further than Kampala. We also plan to use it as talent exposure opportunity.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire
- Featured2022.09.19Personal Experience: An Agonizing Story of a relative whose brother committed suicide due to Mental Illness