Kampala, Uganda: TECNO Mobile Uganda last week held its inaugural TECNO Graduate Trainee program 2018 recruitment event. It is a skilling program for fresh graduates, graduates of less than two years back and university finalists.
This year TECNO established two registration platforms to the program, the online registration platform and an offline event that happened at MUBS on Friday 5th October 2018.
The TECNO Graduate Trainee program is an open program to all students who are interested in getting practical skills from highly qualified professions in the fields of Digital Marketing, Marketing, Retail, Graphic designing and Human Resource Management from all university students all over Uganda.
TECNO Mobile not only prides in providing the best smartphones at an affordable price but however it also promotes career excellence and growth and thus the TECNO Graduate Trainee Program.
All selected candidates to the program will be trained by skilled teams in Digital Marketing, Retail, Marketing, Graphic design and Human Resource management and they will train from their Kampala Head Quarters on Kampala Road, Prism Building.
The program is further not restrictive to what a graduate offered at university but rather the field in which a graduate has passion in.
The TECNO Graduate Trainees Programme is planned to be an annual programme and TECNO Mobile Uganda plans to spread further to give an opportunity to students further than Kampala. We also plan to use it as talent exposure opportunity.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2021.10.22Stop It: Singer Spice Diana Family Split over her Association with Wild Crane Gin Advert Contrary to Her Faith
- Entertainment2021.10.22UCC Directive on Gossip Programs to Render 100s Jobless as tough measures on live Dance Shows Relay Looms
- Featured2021.10.22Players kept guessing at Villa Park as the 2021/2022 Star Times Uganda Premier League enters Second Week in action
- Sports2021.10.22FUFA Stacks Airtel’s UGX100M in her Coffers as boost to celebrate Uganda Football’s Finest Talent of 2021