Kampala: Liquid Telecom in partnership with Microsoft will be hosting an Azure Accelerator Conference
tomorrow in Kampala to improve and accelerate the use of cloud services across Africa.
The Azure Accelerator Conference is a customer focused event that provides its customers with a cloud learning platform and the opportunity to engage one-on-one with Liquid Telecom and Microsoft cloud experts.
The conference, which is the fifth to be hosted by Liquid Telecom in Africa, will introduce Azure and Azure Stack to the Uganda market and focuses on topics such as digital transformation, cloud fundamentals and how to manage cloud IT resources.
The conference will be attended by business and IT leaders who have pertinent questions about moving to the cloud. Through informative talks and discussions, delegates will learn more about the business case for cloud, including business continuity and infrastructure modernization.
“Businesses in Uganda need to adopt a transformational mindset in order to succeed in today’s fast-paced digital economy. We’re excited to be bringing our Azure Accelerator Conference to Uganda for the first time in order to help businesses embrace digital transformation, automation and collaboration enabled by Azure Cloud services,” said Hans Haerdtle, CEO, Liquid Telecom Uganda – who will be speaking at the event.
This is an exclusive event for Liquid Telecom customers that will be held at The Innovation Village. Limited seats are still available and you can register your interest by visiting here.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee