It has emerged that hardware dealer and shop owner Nabukalu Hamidah Meeme 34 years, is missing.
According to our source at Nakasero market where the shop is premised, Nabukalu, clash with security begun in 2011,during the riots that rocked Kampala and neighbouring areas after the Kabaka of Buganda Ronald Muwenda Mutebi, was stopped from visiting Kayunga, a contested area which is governed by the sabanyala.
It is alleged that Nabukalu, through her business acumen and connections, was one of the architects, who at the time provided the rioters with ; water,food,airtime ,T-shirts and banners.
However, security was able to discover her ploy and started searching for her.
As lady lack would have it, she was tipped of the plans to arrest her , which forced her to go underground.
Since then Nabukalu was conducting her business calendistinely , until she was again linked to the new pressure group people power thus putting her on the wanted list once again.
Since then, she has not been seen and is suspected to have escaped to neighboring countries like Kenya,South Africa or overseas.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.01.20NWSC to Back the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project with Adequate Water Supply Services
- Crime news2022.01.18UNRA Records II: Unveiling How `S3X for Marks` Syndrome is Proving the Biggest Infrastructure Destroyer
- Featured2022.01.10UNRA Records: Of how well-coordinated and organized corruption at The Roads Authority have dearly cost Ugandans
- Crime news2021.12.13Not Funny Mom! Shame as Uganda Airlines CEO Face Charges over Doing the `Nseenene Challenge` Aboard Bombardier