Things are not yet settled at the Villa Park in Nsambya, and, SC Villa have sacked goalkeeping coach Mubarak Kiberu and assistant Richard Amatre with instantaneous parking orders.
SC Villa’s Acting Chief Executive Officer Muhammad Bazirengedde released a statement he signed himself giving immediate orders for the two to put down their tools and leave the club behind them.
Rendering to reveal, the two were axed because of their pedestrian performance and this came as chief on the agenda of the EXCOM that had sat a week ago.
“The Executive committee had a meeting on 26th Feb and made the decision for the good of our Club. We thank Coach Amatre Richard & Coach Kiberu Mubarak for services rendered to this Club. Wish you the best in your future endeavors…,” read part of the statement that this website saw and read.
“The technical personnel and one player attended this meeting and after hearing from them, the committees made a decision to relieve Coach Amatre Richard and Coach Kiberu Mubarak of their duties at the club.
Reliable sources to the investigator news within the club intimated that the former had issues that boiled strong disagreements with the head coach Petros Koukouras so they had no chance of staying longer at the club.
The club is currently fighting off relegation as they could drop in the league. They are 11th on the log with a trivial 18 points just two above the drop zone.
- Mr. Daniels N. Tatya is an affluent Sports Writer, Commentator and Editor. His over 15 years of covering almost major sporting events makes him a revered and an authority on investigative Sports journalism in Uganda. He can also be reached via [email protected] +256(0)758268315
- Entertainment2023.06.06Peace Isn’t at The World Cup: Bad News Play in the She Cranes Camp Barely a Month to the Vitality Netball #WC2023 in Southern Africa
- Entertainment2023.06.01Momentarily Free: Nakawa Magistrate Grants Boxing Boss Muhangi a UGX2M Cash Bail as His Sureties Stake Non-Cash UGX12M, Just in Case
- Entertainment2023.06.01Packed Haziness: President Museveni Throws Back the Junk Sports Bill to Magogo and Minister Ogwang for Further Panel Beating by Parliament
- Business2023.05.29Who is to Blame in the Villa-in – Vipers Venom? Well, This Is When We Should All Sing ‘Wrong is Wrong’ and Condemn Hooliganism of Our Football Fans