Former Big Brother edition 3 contestant cum singer and actress, Sharon Salmon Nalukenge alias Sharon O, has joined the prestigious list of just a handful of local female entertainment entrepreneurs. This is after her multi-million investment into the record label and PR business.
According to an insider pry, Sharon O’s venture is already taking shape and might be ready for business locally, before the end of this year. The drop-dead beauty and mother of one is said to have imported some of the latest audio and sound recording equipment from the Gear Expo 2022.
Sharon O`s label will not only sign up up-coming and famed artistes, but also, will manage their talent in line with music production projects, artist management, digital distribution, music publishing and events management. With her history in several spheres of the industry, Sharon O will definately be bringing in a wealth of experience that she will use for her artistes and clients to excel.
The music label whose initials are still being kept a top secret is said to be recruiting local ace producers and a few top artistes as a launch pad into the industry. Swangz Avenue and Fenon will be some of the most significant local labels that Sharon O, intends to give a run for their money whilst giving the business a breath of freshness from the usual monotony of sounds.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Entertainment2022.11.29MK Project: Chair Toyota Nuwagira is a Selfless Ugandan Philanthropist just Being Targeted by Money-Hungry Hangers-on
- Business2022.11.25Old Guards Out: Youthful Humphrey Nzeyi is New Private Sector Foundation Board Chairman Amidst Scare to Retain Old Board
- Business2022.11.23Gumisiriza Ian: M7 Unmasks Own Blue-Eyed Spy on City Markets, Fortuitously Exposing Him to Blood-thirsty Mafias
- Business2022.11.22Media And Journalism: Voluntary Journalism is a Sad Reality of Today’s Scribe who Thrive on Bribes, Tips