We can exclusively and authoritatively reveal that Rtd Gen. Caleb Akandwanaho, aka Salim Saleh is alive and kicking, contrary to persistent reports by some bloggers claiming he is dead. The speculations went even into high gears when today, Saturday September 17th 2022, a string of posh cars and deployment of heavy security were noticed at his Buziga Home of his wife Jovia Saleh.
Social media was awash with stories of how security had been beefed up at the amiable general’s plush home, with many posts supposing that the general who had been sarcastically rumored sick, had ‘passed’ on. However, we can impeccably report that this development was due to nothing related to the General`s health, but rather, a merry-making function. His lovely daughter Esteeri Mugulwa was introducing her fiancé, Ivan Bidna Muhoozi. We therefore, on good authority, can confirm that Gen. Saleh is in pristine condition and that the added security deployment leading to his residence was in preparation for the introduction (Kuhingira) occasion.
Who is Esteeri Mugulwa Akandwanaho?
Esteeri, is daughter to Jovia and Caleb Akandwanaho. She was named after Gen. Saleh`s fallen mother Esteeri Kokundeka. Esteeri is famous for having filed for divorce in March 2020, at the Nakawa Chief Magistrate`s Court, seeking separation with her hitherto estranged husband, Engineer Rowland Ndizeye Sekazinga. She wanted him to be found a mad man as grounds for Court to annul their marriage. Through her lawyers of Kashillingi Rugaba and Associates, Esteeri told court that Sekazinga had bluntly refused to seek medical attention thus could not stay in the marriage. The couple later divorced. Sekazinga later remarried a daughter of Gen. Pecos Kuteesa.
Who Is Ivan Bidna Muhoozi?
Bidna, is a very friendly, free spirited and high-flying Kampala socialite who prefers to keep his businesses discreet. However, he came to prominence in 2017, when it was relayed in Kampala gossip pages that he and Esteeri, who was still married, were an item. He later graduated to becoming inseparable with Esteeri, as he took on the mantle of chauffeuring her to her offices in Kololo, while at the same time playing the ‘Fatherly’ role to her two twin daughters. With the pair choosing to make their union official today, it lends credence to the old English adage that there is no smoke without fire.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2022.09.27Kaazi Resort Hotel Responds to Canary Mugume `De Drunk`, says he Must Apologize or Face the Law
- Business2022.09.26From Kagulu Rock, Miss Tourism, Nyege-Nyege to Miss Curvy, Rt. Hon. Kadaga is the Reigning Savior of Tourism and Entertainment
- Featured2022.09.26Positive Living: MC Kats Set for 8-Week Rounds of University Tours in HIV Awareness Campaign ahead of World Aids Day
- Featured2022.09.26Ebola Updates: Surge in Infections May affect Tourism and Bring the Entertainment Industry onto its Knees