The senior men’s podium finishers from the last edition at Aarhus in 2019 will clash again as defending champion Joshua Cheptegei and fellow Ugandan Jacob Kiplimo take on two-time winner, Geoffrey Kamworor. Entry lists for the World Athletics Cross Country Championships Bathurst 2023 have been confirmed with 453 elite runners from 50 teams expected to descend on Australia for the global event on Saturday 18 February.
More than 230 athletes (134 men, 102 women) are entered for the individual senior races, while more than 150 (81 men, 73 women) will be in action in the U20 races. 15 teams have been entered for the mixed relay. Hundreds of other runners will take to the start line in Bathurst for the various mass participation races held in conjunction with the championships.
- Mr. Daniels N. Tatya is an affluent Sports Writer, Commentator and Editor. His over 15 years of covering almost major sporting events makes him a revered and an authority on investigative Sports journalism in Uganda. He can also be reached via [email protected] +256(0)758268315
- FeaturedSeptember 20, 2023Mr. Updates Health Update: Kawempe North’s Ailing Legislator Muhammed Ssegirinya Discharged from Amsterdam UMC Hospital but Still Hoping against Hope
- EntertainmentSeptember 11, 2023Uganda and Kenya Still have to Prove their Might on the Continent as Organizers Kick Out the Afcon 2027 Bidding Neighbors Out of Maiden Clubs
- UncategorizedSeptember 9, 2023Cranes Afcon 2023 Last Card: Fallen Niger Coach Jean Michel Cavalli Aims at Making Life Hard for Micho` Squad with Ugandans now Shopping for a Scientific Calculator
- BusinessSeptember 9, 2023No Thank You: Before we ‘Must’ Say Thank You, Take a Look at the Sickening Outside of the Beautiful Interior of Ham Kiggundu’s Nakivubo Stadium