The amiable energy minister Hon. Ruth Nankabirwa, has confirmed that she will be representing President Yoweri Museveni at the forth coming National Resistance Movement Organization symposium in Canada.
Nankabirwa, who was meeting a delegation of the NRM Canada chapter including the Symposium Supreme Fred Kinene, the Presidential adviser on Diaspora affairs Abbey Walusimbi, and Hon. Florence Nakiwala Kiyingi, assured themof her readiness to attend in person.
“I am so grateful for the president who has directed me to represent him. I will be ready to show case what has been achieved so far by the many Ugandans in Canada. Many would like to see the true picture of Uganda which has been miss represented by the opposition.’’ Said Nakiwala.
The minister further stated thus; “This is an opportunity for Ugandans both in Canada and America who would like to acquire property to directly engage with property consultants and overseers who will be exhibiting at the symposium to avert being cheated by relatives and unscrupulous individuals”.
The symposium that is set for July 8th to 10th 2022 at Niagara Falls Hotel will see the party members share knowledge on how they can tap into the investment opportunities back home and also to promote Uganda while in Canada.
Kinene said, “it’s the first of its kind in Canada involving NRM members and leaders in the diaspora, friends and well-wishers. We have invited several officials from Uganda Revenue Authority, Uganda Investment Authority (UIA), Post bank, Uganda Airlines and Ministry of Lands to sensitize people and answer several questions from their areas of expertise”.
Participants will also be able to partake of the vast opportunities in Canada through process of obtaining a visiting and residency permits that include education, Agriculture and medicine, among others. There will also be a selected group of entertainers from Uganda and across the globe to entertain the guests.
Other events will include; touring the Niagara botanical gardens, Zip line to the falls, wild plays and whirlpool, Shaw festival, helicopter flights on the lake behind the falls and climax with a boat cruise. Those intending to grace the event will be required to pay $300 each to cater for hotel bookings, entertainment and meals.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence