The latest that we have from our pries in the United Kingdom, is that singers Winnie Nakanwagi aka Winnie Nwagi and Fik Fameica, will not be able to set foot in the UK following for any performance. This is after a petition by promoter Rizzi Mama Africa to the Home Office over flaunting and defaulting on an agreement made between her and the duo.
Speaking to this website earlier on Tuesday morning, Mama Africa informed us that following her petition against Winnie Nwagi and Fik Fameica`s misconduct, the duo had been slapped with a 10-year ban. Mama Africa initially alleged that she paid Swangz Avenue 50k Pounds for the services of house singer, Winnie Nwagi.
She was to perform at the ‘Summer Fest 22’ on 6th July 2022, at Royal Regency, along with Fik Fameica and Haruna Mubiru. However, Mama Africa claims that prior to the show, Nwagi and Fik Fameica attended a rival Meet and Greet party contrary to their earlier agreement, a gesture that spelt doom for her own show.
She also asserted that Nwagi caused her a loss of over 65 k Pounds and that Swangz Avenue, the label she had contracted to manage the artiste’s performance and entire trip, failed to meet its part of the bargain. We are now told that Mama Africa, has also petitioned UKICC, to also have all artistes affiliated to Swangz Avenue to suffer the same fate as Nwagi.
One of the roles of the UKICC states that if one is a UK-based consumer, and experiencing a problem with a company in another country, yet unsure what to do about it – “please get in touch.” The UKICC specializes in cross-border disputes, between UK consumers and businesses in other countries.
“We can let you know your rights; help determine the best course of action and, possibly, intervene on your behalf – all for free (we never charge fees or commission – and we don’t sell any products or services). If the said petition comes into effect, Swangz Avenue, star singers like the high-flying news sensation Zawedde aka Azawi will be dealt a huge blow in breaking through the European entertainment market.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime news2022.08.14We’re Good to Go: Prosecution Completes Investigations into Kampala Lawyer Felix Nteza Kintu’s UGX195M Fraud Case
- Entertainment2022.08.13Juliana Escapades: It Took Me a Full Year of Constant Gloveless Bedminton Games to Eventually Get Expectant with Taj
- Crime news2022.08.09Karma Served Well as Comedy Store Bows to Public Outcry, Scrap Torturous Weasel Manizo off Musicians` List
- Entertainment2022.08.08All Not Lost: The Obscenely Dressed and Vulgar Winnie Nwagi Needs Counseling on Decency, Public Conduct