She intentionally went into stillness after making headlines for years. No one knows how she did it. She just went AWOL and managed to keep paparazzies off her case for some notable time. But she couldn`t do this for long. At least not from our prying glides around town.
And here, we re-introduce her, along with her latest engagements, from which, we shall follow to completion. Her name is Sharon Salmon Nalukenge alias Sharon O, the celebrated former Big Brother Africa (BBA) Contestant. And the latest is that, she is basking in happiness after excelling and successfully concluding her first semester at Victoria University. Here, she is pursuing a degree in tourism and business studies, we have impeccably learnt.
The drop-dead gorgeous Sharon O, will be now embarking on her second semester, confirming that she is just a stone`s throw away from attaining a step in academic excellence. We have gathered that Sharon O, is among several other local celebrities who are pursuing studies at this higher learning institution.
The notables include among others, NTV’s Faridah Nakazibwe, who is reading Mass Communications, singer Khalifa Aganaga and the inevitable Shanitah Namuyimbwa aka Bad Black. Talk is ripe though, that the latter dropped out. Meanwhile, Sharon O is also ecstatic about the completion of the Sanyu series Second Season in.
Here, she plays the role of Kirabo, a girl from a rich family engaged to Oscar Kirunda (Abbey Mukiibi). Sanyu is a Ugandan drama television series. It is Mathew and Eleanor Nabwiso`s product under their Nabwiso Films which premieres on DStv Uganda’s Pearl Magic Prime. Sharon O, represented Uganda during the sixth season of the Big Brother show where she finished in fifth place on Day 91 after receiving 1/15 votes to win.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence
- EntertainmentSeptember 18, 2023Fare Thee Well Darling: Delicately Voiced Singer Evelyn Nakabira ‘Lagu’ Goes Home Sad and Disappointed but with a Hope-filled Smile
- BusinessSeptember 18, 2023Micho: The `Serbian Wol-Off`s Second Marriage Whose Divorce was Simply a Waste of Time, One With Magogo and Not for Football