Uganda Waragi pineapple ended its tour of the country with a show-stopping comedy experience at Laftz lounge at Centenary Park in Kampala. The once popular Laftz Lounge regained back its lost glory with the entry of UG Pineapple Comedy onto its night line up. By 8 pm, Laftz was filled with revelers ready to catch some rib cracking jokes from Teacher Mpamire, Dolibondo, Optional Allan, Madrat and Chico, and Amooti Omubalanguzi.
At the entrance to the comedy show, free cocktails and shots of the Pineapple flavor were handed out to the enthusiastic revelers who waited for Uganda’s biggest comedians. The UG Pineapple lounge was a good place to stop and have a sunshine pineapple experience with the new UG flavour. Only five months on the market, UG Pineapple is already a favorite for many lovers of Gins and Whiskeys. Comedy is only an addition to this Uganda’s biggest export and helps to bring fans together.
Comedy at Laftz’s gave the comedians a chance to showcase their improved talent. While new kids like Optional Allan are coming into the industry with promising talent, older comedians like Napoleon Emma who were flat in the yesteryears are now an improvement and their delivery of jokes is superb. Dolibondo has never found it hard to make people laugh and he did not disappoint. Amooti, on the other hand, is still as funny as ever. He has incorporated music into his comedy and this has only spiced up and improved his stage performance. Madrat and Chico are also steadily researching and learning how to turn normal everyday life into a pack of jokes.
The show as crowned with a performance from the biggest male musician on the scene today, King Saha who performed his best hits, Biri Biri and Very well, among others
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee