We can exclusively reveal that a budding opposition leaning Mobiliser Kyogabirwe Sharon, aged 32 , has gone missing.
It is alleged that the budding young and vibrant opposition figure, who is affiliated to the new People Power pressure group that is headed by Kyadondo East Member of Parliament ,Hon.Robert Kyagulanyi aka Bobi wine, a resident of Makindye Mobutu zone in Kampala, has been missing since June 2018
According to insider information, Kyogabirwe, is one of the most ferocious mobilizers of the outfit, who has been operating in Kyebando Nsooba Zone .
Family sources say that all efforts to trace her at local police stations both in Makindye and Kyebando have been futile.
However, when we talked to a security source on condition of anonymity, he told us that they have information that Kyogabirwe, is suspected to have left the country and is leaving either in Canada , united kingdom or the United States.
Kyogabirwe’s case is one of the many concerning youthful political Mobilizers that has emerged.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.10.07Unveiling Xclusive: Meet Uganda’s Daniel Ateenyi, a Surrealist Portraiture Artist who has Mastered Using Charcoal on Paper
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire