New high flying groove Stunner singer Freeboy’s new song titles ‘Gwe Abinkubya’ , is continuing to steadily climb the local entertainment charts at a ferocious pace.
Since the release of the song and its video a few days ago, many music critics and bookies , who have listened to it have been wowed by its mastery and artistic works that keep a listener yearning for the next lyrical line.
More equally dazzling is the video that was shot in Mombasa , which breaks the monotony of local locations, thus giving the viewer fresh scenery and vixens.
We are told that Freshboy whose songs have punch lines in several regional dialects like Luganda, kiswahili and kinyarawnda is bound to become the new cross over East African artist.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2023.05.16More Clout: Vote of Confidence as Dr. Eng. Silver Mugisha is Reappointed the National Water MD for another Five-Year Long Term
- Featured2023.04.26No Namboole Please: Uganda Cranes Next Home Game Going to Cameroon leaves Minister Ogwang Shamed and Eating a Humble Pie
- Featured2023.03.24UPDF Applauded By Visiting United Nations Delegation on Fact Finding Mission Over Great Contribution Towards the Regional Security
- Crime news2023.03.22Mabaati Saga: Discernment as Speaker Among is Finally Allowed to Return the `Stolen` Iron Sheets but Kadaga, Nabbanja, Alupo and Kashaija Face the Music