New high flying groove Stunner singer Freeboy’s new song titles ‘Gwe Abinkubya’ , is continuing to steadily climb the local entertainment charts at a ferocious pace.
Since the release of the song and its video a few days ago, many music critics and bookies , who have listened to it have been wowed by its mastery and artistic works that keep a listener yearning for the next lyrical line.
More equally dazzling is the video that was shot in Mombasa , which breaks the monotony of local locations, thus giving the viewer fresh scenery and vixens.
We are told that Freshboy whose songs have punch lines in several regional dialects like Luganda, kiswahili and kinyarawnda is bound to become the new cross over East African artist.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.10.07Unveiling Xclusive: Meet Uganda’s Daniel Ateenyi, a Surrealist Portraiture Artist who has Mastered Using Charcoal on Paper
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire