We can exclusively reveal that city self styled ‘tycoon’ Sulaiman Kabangala aka SK Mbuga, is a wanted man after battering his wife Julia Viviane Chebet to near pulp over the weekend.
Mbuga, who is known for being a rabid ‘jealousy’ lover, is said to have hacked into Jalia’s social media accounts in a bid to get information and evidence of suspected extra-marital affairs, prior to this ugly incident.
A close friend of Mbuga who preferred anonymity told this reporter that ever since coming from his prison, sojourn has been suspicious of Jalia and that he has been trailing her movements and communications.
Jalia, on Sunday morning broke the noose over her violent husband by posting – ‘Stop domestic violence. Since you hacked my Instagram account . Hack into this one too’
The statement follows reports from the STV station workers, who have been alleging that their bosses Mbuga and Jalia have been having fights at the station. Though this was until then kept under the carpet for fear of losing their jobs.
Moments later, estranged fashion guru Kim Swagger who is said to have introduced Mbuga to Jalia, also came out on his social media warning Mbuga against the continued battering of his sister. He went on to further claim that Mbuga wanted to kill him.
He wrote, ‘I have kept mute about your evil behaviours for a long time, even when you wanted to murder me, but the almighty God will work on you one day and trust me it will be a knock out. My sis Jalia Vivienne Mbuga, am sorry for introducing you to that man. I will forever take the blame #stopdomesticviolence’.
It should be noted that SK Mbuga and Jalia were accused of defrauding a swedish national of billions of shillings. Jalia then told authorities when nabbed about the alleged fraud, and arreyed, that Sten Heinsoo was simply her sugar daddy and boyfriend. Her true love was in Uganda and these were some of the ‘gold pics’ that she sent him and; he wired more money on seeing them. In total, he wired 53Krona to a Ugandan bank, the equivalent of shs23.8bn..
SK Mbuga and his Domestic Violence history
It should be noted that Mbuga’s first wife Fatuma Zalwango, in 2013, also alleged that the ‘tycoon’ was not only battering her but had neglected their children and decided to take on her sister singer Leila Kayondo, as his new wife.
Fatuma, then alleged that she had introduced Leila, to Mbuga , to promote her music but was disheartened by their ‘live-in’ affair.
Mbuga was inaccessible through his known line.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2021.10.22Stop It: Singer Spice Diana Family Split over her Association with Wild Crane Gin Advert Contrary to Her Faith
- Entertainment2021.10.22UCC Directive on Gossip Programs to Render 100s Jobless as tough measures on live Dance Shows Relay Looms
- Featured2021.10.22Players kept guessing at Villa Park as the 2021/2022 Star Times Uganda Premier League enters Second Week in action
- Sports2021.10.22FUFA Stacks Airtel’s UGX100M in her Coffers as boost to celebrate Uganda Football’s Finest Talent of 2021