Following presentations from various stakeholders, including the parliament of Uganda on the nomination of candidates for the 2021 Parliamentary Elections, the Electoral Commission has revised its programme for the same.
The dates for the event have been adjusted from Monday 12thand Tuesday 13th2020, to Thursday 15thand Friday 16thOctober, 2020.
The nominations shall be conducted at the respective District/City headquarters across the country; beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm on each of the appointed dates.
The Electoral Commission urges all aspiring candidates in the above electoral process to carefully note the revised programme and prepare for nominations in accordance with the guidelines issued for the exercise.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire
- Featured2022.09.19Personal Experience: An Agonizing Story of a relative whose brother committed suicide due to Mental Illness
- Business2022.09.17Unveiling a New Moneybags: She Keeps a Low Profile but Suzan Namutebi, aka Mtc Numbers is an Unsung Queen of Dollars