Following presentations from various stakeholders, including the parliament of Uganda on the nomination of candidates for the 2021 Parliamentary Elections, the Electoral Commission has revised its programme for the same.
The dates for the event have been adjusted from Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th 2020, to Thursday 15th and Friday 16th October, 2020.
The nominations shall be conducted at the respective District/City headquarters across the country; beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm on each of the appointed dates.
The Electoral Commission urges all aspiring candidates in the above electoral process to carefully note the revised programme and prepare for nominations in accordance with the guidelines issued for the exercise.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.01.20NWSC to Back the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project with Adequate Water Supply Services
- Crime news2022.01.18UNRA Records II: Unveiling How `S3X for Marks` Syndrome is Proving the Biggest Infrastructure Destroyer
- Featured2022.01.10UNRA Records: Of how well-coordinated and organized corruption at The Roads Authority have dearly cost Ugandans
- Crime news2021.12.13Not Funny Mom! Shame as Uganda Airlines CEO Face Charges over Doing the `Nseenene Challenge` Aboard Bombardier