Following presentations from various stakeholders, including the parliament of Uganda on the nomination of candidates for the 2021 Parliamentary Elections, the Electoral Commission has revised its programme for the same.
The dates for the event have been adjusted from Monday 12thand Tuesday 13th2020, to Thursday 15thand Friday 16thOctober, 2020.
The nominations shall be conducted at the respective District/City headquarters across the country; beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm on each of the appointed dates.
The Electoral Commission urges all aspiring candidates in the above electoral process to carefully note the revised programme and prepare for nominations in accordance with the guidelines issued for the exercise.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Health2022.06.24NWSC Improves Apac Water Supply with over 150 Kms of Main Extensions to Cover 60% of the Quantity Projected￼ ￼￼
- Politics2022.06.14Soroti City East By-elections: EC sets Tentative but Statutory deadline as Justice Byabakama Preaches fairness and Free process
- Featured2022.06.10Positive Start: Willing Female, Women Residents Register as EC kicks off compilation exercise of Village Women Residents’ register
- Politics2022.06.07Electoral Commission Issues Detailed 2022 Guidelines for Women Councils and Committees From Village to District Levels