By Investigator News
In a watch ‘’your Mouth’’ exploit, the Federation of Uganda Football Association-FUFA has suspended Express FC Head Coach Wasswa Bbosa for three competition matches and also fined him Shs 2 million for his unsporting comments. “Wasswa Bbosa, the Head Coach of Express FC has been suspended for three competition matches and fined UGX2M,” reads part of the FUFA statement.
Bosa made the unsporting comments in the StarTimes Uganda Premier League match between Express and Arua Hill SC played at the Betway Muteesa II Stadium, Wankulukuku, a game his side lost 2-0 infront of the club administrators, fans and other manager.
“The fine of Sh2M must be paid within 15 days from receipt of the decision released today. He is required to produce proof of payment of the same to the Ethics and Disciplinary Committee by 5th November 2021,” FUFA said. It is alleged that Bbosa accused his CEO Isaac Mwesigwa of bribing match officials for Express to lose 2-0 to Arua Hill SC.
The suspension means coach Bbosa will not stand tall at the touchline let alone him sitting at the Express bench as his side play against UPDF FC on October 23, BUL on October 26 and Vipers on October 30. He will return on November 2 against Police (Lugogo) on November 2.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee