By Investigator Sport
UBF President Moses Muhangi continues to establish himself as one of the best marketeers of sport. It is clearly shown in white and black especially through his decent relationships with the International Boxing Federation- AIBA.
Such relationship has awarded local boxing grants, from technical to material giving an all-inclusive support to the game. On Monday, October 25, 2021 the International Boxing Association-AIBA extended apparatus valued at USD6000 to boxing Uganda.
The equipment ranges from punching bags, gloves, head gears, groin caps, breast caps, chest guards, head gears, and mouth guards. The equipment aims at granting holistic support and boxing programs for anyone who has an interest in sports and boxing in particular. AIBA is the sole worldwide governing body for the sport of boxing in all its forms, with more than 200 Member Federations.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee