Singer Angela Katatumba of the ‘Tonerabila’ song fame, has trashed reports that she has rekindled her romance with estranged lover Andrew Ojjamba aka Daddy Andre, the Investigator Entertain Desk can report.
This was after pictures leaked, of the singer in full company of Andre, her ‘former’ lover who is credited for having revamped her hitherto nearly dead career. This was via the production and collabo of her signature hit, ‘Tonelabila.’
Angela, in an effort to put the record straight, run to her social media accounts and penned a statement to that effect as reproduced below;
It’s interesting how the media keep on sensationalizing my story with Andre. The facts are three; 1. I’m extremely happy to be WORKING with him again, because he’s the only producer so far, to have written for me a MONSTER HIT (Tonelabila).
2. Yes, it’s true we’re in the process of recording another love song together, called ‘Nze Wendi,’ which we will share when the time is right. For now, I have a number of upcoming projects, including one with Kenyan Stars, Mbuzi Gang, called Goshodo. 3. No. We’re not dating, because, I’m in a relationship with someone else right now and we’re happy.
At the time of their separation, Angela claimed that she had broken up with Daddy Andre, in January 2020, after he had refused to take an HIV test to ascertain his status.
J Patra, an upcoming singer from Kasese, had alleged at about the same time, that Andre had ‘raped’ her at his studios and that this was his normal style with singers of the different sex. But Andre bluntly came out and denied the allegations.
He later was introduced to the family of fellow singer Nina Roz, with whom they broke up a couple of months ago. His current single status seem to be the origin of the new claims that him and Angela are back together.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire
- Featured2022.09.19Personal Experience: An Agonizing Story of a relative whose brother committed suicide due to Mental Illness