Self-proclaimed prostitute and Ex- Convict Shanita Namuyimbwa aka Bad Black alias Queen Masolo, has been endorsed as one of the ambassadors of Premier Recruitment Services Ltd, tycoon Sudhir Ruparelia`s labor export company, in a ploy to lure young ladies for `escort` gigs in Qatar.
This new deployment comes just weeks after the Ruparelia Group, which also owns Victoria University in Kampala, controversially recruited Bad Black their brand ambassadors, a stance that caused a lot of ripples among academia and moral enthusiasts.
During the storm in a tea cup that both Victoria University and Bad Black withered, the later was forced to publically reveal that she was not interested in one of the benefits of becoming a student at the school but rather the bursaries offered for her children to attend Kampala Parents Schools, also owned by the group.
Insiders tell us that after a series of meetings between Bad Black and the directors of the group, it was agreed that she is tactfully deployed at Premier Recruitment Services, where her expertise in organizing and managing women is needed.
Bad Black, who claims to be the president of ‘prostitutes’ in Uganda, has in the past, also bragged of having run several red-light rings in Malaysia and Dubai. It is also public knowledge that the female ‘Escort’ is one of the most lucrative businesses that are thriving in Qatar and that the company’s deployment of Bad Black is an ace move.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee