Celebrated actor and photographer Okuyo Joel Atiku Prynce, now better known as Uganda Musicians Association President, Cinderella Sanyu’s fiancé, has sworn to walk down the aisle, the heavily pregnant singer before she drops their romantic bundle of joy.
Prynce, has been telling close friends that putting the ring on the singer’s finger prior to going into labor would not only be a blessing but a sign of purifying their new road to marriage, which according to him is a fete his bride-to-be dreams of.
“I am willing to go an extra mile in order for her to live this fairy tale and trust me unless the gods go crazy, she will have her wish fulfilled” said Prynce. It should be noted that Cindy and Prynce had a wedding launch party for close friends and family on 10th October at Buziga on Providence road, where over 50m shillings was realized .
In May 2021, Prynce officially visited Cindy’s family in Munyonyo at a traditional ceremony known as kukyala. Prynce, who initially acted in a local film with Cindy and is still her official photographer, is credited for having helped the singer rediscover her romantic life. This is after she had suffered depression over loss of the custody of her daughter to her Ex- Mario Brunnet.
Before getting hitched to Prynce, Cindy had thrown out of the window any hope of ever falling in love. However, after he came into her life, close friends swear that he has brought a sparkle back into her life.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2021.12.02Things Fall Apart: Minister Okello Oryem fights Son in his Office for accusing him of Neglecting, Forsaking and Sidelining Family
- Featured2021.11.29War Signals: The Cold but Corrosive War already in its embryonic phase could be waged in Uganda Netball
- Featured2021.11.25Dis/Advantage Champions League: UBF Launches one of its kind Boxing Champions League but with Issues
- Featured2021.11.23NWSC Honored by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda for Excellence in Sustainability Reporting