We can exclusively reveal that singer Sheeba Karungi, is in advanced stages of registering a labor exporting company in Uganda with a local base premised along Gaba road.
Our pry at the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development at Simbamayo House, tell us that Sheeba has of late been frequenting their labor export department seeking advice and requisites for establishing one.
The source who is privy to details of such applications told this reporter that unlike many labor exporters, Sheeba will not be flying over Entebbe to destinations like Dubai or Quata but rather, to Malaysia.
We are told she has almost fulfilled all the required terms and is only remaining with availing proof of financial capacity. verified income tax returns for the past one (1) year and a savings account showing a maintaining balance of not less than UGX100,000,000.
It should be noted that Sheeba, in the recent past has been a frequent traveler to the same destination, with word doing rounds in Kampala that she has been part of an entourage that deliver ladies that provide ‘escort’ services out of the country. It is after realizing how to run the business and how lucrative it is that she has decided to venture into the same.
Sheeba has clandestinely been running an NGO, ‘ Sheeba Cares’ through her Holic Pads and nickers initiative benefitting over 600 women and girls in ghetto areas of Ggaba – Katongo, Makindye – Nabisalu and Namuwongo zone A. It is said that this is the same pool of human resource that Sheeba intends to export in a bid to change their lives.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2021.12.02Things Fall Apart: Minister Okello Oryem fights Son in his Office for accusing him of Neglecting, Forsaking and Sidelining Family
- Featured2021.11.29War Signals: The Cold but Corrosive War already in its embryonic phase could be waged in Uganda Netball
- Featured2021.11.25Dis/Advantage Champions League: UBF Launches one of its kind Boxing Champions League but with Issues
- Featured2021.11.23NWSC Honored by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda for Excellence in Sustainability Reporting