One of Uganda’s most talented female artiste Irene Ntale of the ‘mpiima sukaali’ song fame, who had gone into near oblivion has rediscovered her music prowess after teaming up with saxophonist Jospeh Sax.
Irene, who has prior been struggling to find her footing in the entertainment industry after partying ways with her management Swangz Avenue, seems to have rediscovered her form after teaming with JosephSax for a formidable acoustic duo.
The pair has since been scooped by Rubis Energy ltd, and are now their official brand promotion ambassadors for Rubis Ultra Tech fuel and other products like gas, thanks to Rubis Uganda Marketing Manager, Rebecca Nassiwa and Territory Manager, Simon Mutumba, who have confidence in partnering with local talent.
Irene Ntale, is not only a singer but also song writer and guitarist, who had taken on her solo career in a bid to develop a unique sound of RnB Reggae & Acoustic soul, since leaving Swangz Avenue but had failed to break through until now.
Her return to the front foyer of the industry brings a fresh pool of immaculate music and talent that she is and will give other female artistes a run for their money.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.05.26Death at Birth: Bank of Uganda timely Blocks Troubled Afriland Bank from Fleeing the Country with Creditors` Money, Liquidates it
- Featured2022.05.25A Tree Planted, a Future Granted: NWSC Joins in Environmental Campaign at the National Tree Planting Day
- Politics2022.05.25Omoro Pictorial: NUP and NRM Stand Favorites from the Politicking Time that Climaxes with Voting Today
- Business2022.05.24Dear URA Chief Collector, Ugandans would Love Paying their Taxes but Government Bold Thieves Badly Fail Us