One of Uganda’s most talented female artiste Irene Ntale of the ‘mpiima sukaali’ song fame, who had gone into near oblivion has rediscovered her music prowess after teaming up with saxophonist Jospeh Sax.
Irene, who has prior been struggling to find her footing in the entertainment industry after partying ways with her management Swangz Avenue, seems to have rediscovered her form after teaming with JosephSax for a formidable acoustic duo.
The pair has since been scooped by Rubis Energy ltd, and are now their official brand promotion ambassadors for Rubis Ultra Tech fuel and other products like gas, thanks to Rubis Uganda Marketing Manager, Rebecca Nassiwa and Territory Manager, Simon Mutumba, who have confidence in partnering with local talent.
Irene Ntale, is not only a singer but also song writer and guitarist, who had taken on her solo career in a bid to develop a unique sound of RnB Reggae & Acoustic soul, since leaving Swangz Avenue but had failed to break through until now.
Her return to the front foyer of the industry brings a fresh pool of immaculate music and talent that she is and will give other female artistes a run for their money.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire
- Featured2022.09.19Personal Experience: An Agonizing Story of a relative whose brother committed suicide due to Mental Illness