One of Uganda’s most talented female artiste Irene Ntale of the ‘mpiima sukaali’ song fame, who had gone into near oblivion has rediscovered her music prowess after teaming up with saxophonist Jospeh Sax.
Irene, who has prior been struggling to find her footing in the entertainment industry after partying ways with her management Swangz Avenue, seems to have rediscovered her form after teaming with JosephSax for a formidable acoustic duo.
The pair has since been scooped by Rubis Energy ltd, and are now their official brand promotion ambassadors for Rubis Ultra Tech fuel and other products like gas, thanks to Rubis Uganda Marketing Manager, Rebecca Nassiwa and Territory Manager, Simon Mutumba, who have confidence in partnering with local talent.
Irene Ntale, is not only a singer but also song writer and guitarist, who had taken on her solo career in a bid to develop a unique sound of RnB Reggae & Acoustic soul, since leaving Swangz Avenue but had failed to break through until now.
Her return to the front foyer of the industry brings a fresh pool of immaculate music and talent that she is and will give other female artistes a run for their money.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- BusinessAugust 13, 2023Cross-Border Collaboration: Uganda’s NWSC and Malawi’s LWB Forge Strong Ties in Urban Sewerage Management
- EducationAugust 2, 2023EC Strategic Plan Out: Electoral Body Launches UGX1.3Bn Plan and Roadmap for 2026 General Elections, Calls Upon Stakeholders and Government for Support
- EntertainmentJuly 29, 2023LATEST AT NETBALL WORLD CUP 2023: The Tit Bits at the Only Girls Netball World Cup as the Tournament Games Unfold; She Cranes Doing Their Best
- EntertainmentJuly 10, 2023Tough Times for Tough People: Kamuswaga Roars on as Buganda Finally Elects to Host Their Masaza Cup `Kooki Matches` in the Neighboring Buddu County