National Water and Sewerage Corporation (NWSC) was recognized as an Outstanding Brand in Sustainability Reporting during the just concluded Integrated Financial Reporting (FiRe) Awards, held on 15th November 2021 at Skyz Hotel, Naguru.
The awards, which are organized by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU), strive to uplift the quality of Financial and Sustainability reporting by various sectors in Uganda.
While receiving the award, the NWSC Managing Director, Dr. Eng. Silver Mugisha said the Corporation’s business approach aims at providing quality services to the people of Uganda, today and in the future.
Deputy Managing Director Finance and Corporate Strategy, Ms. Sylvia Arinaitwe applauded NWSC staff for their professionalism and commitment towards the achievement of socio-economic transformation of Uganda and the NDPIII objectives.
NWSC also scooped the second position in the Public Sector Category, in all aspects of total financial reporting. The corporation remains committed to Water for all.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023NWSC Progress: Indicators of National Water and Sewerage Corporation as the Entity Continues on the Challenging Path to Growth Thus Far
- BusinessAugust 13, 2023Cross-Border Collaboration: Uganda’s NWSC and Malawi’s LWB Forge Strong Ties in Urban Sewerage Management
- EducationAugust 2, 2023EC Strategic Plan Out: Electoral Body Launches UGX1.3Bn Plan and Roadmap for 2026 General Elections, Calls Upon Stakeholders and Government for Support
- EntertainmentJuly 29, 2023LATEST AT NETBALL WORLD CUP 2023: The Tit Bits at the Only Girls Netball World Cup as the Tournament Games Unfold; She Cranes Doing Their Best