The fight as organized and promoted by the businessman Emmanuel Lwasa will be staged at Fusion Eco Resort Hotel and Auto Spa, we can exclusively reveal.
The Ugandan fighter Titus Tugume will be fighting American fighter Christopher also known as Cosby Aaron on 11th February 2022. For sports fans, entrance will be UGX One million for a table, Shillings 50,000/= (VIP) and ordinary Tickets will go for shillings 20,000/=
Owing to his earlier failure to turn up for an NRM’s Day fight on January 26th 2022, the local fans are however skeptical and not sure that this recently launched fight might materialize.
With low-cut information known about the opponent, Crosby is a Louisiana prime MMA talent. Chris Crosby, a name the world will soon become familiar with, is current 3-0 in his professional career with all three of his victories coming by first-round finish.
Making his amateur debut in October 2018, Crosby was able to make the huge jump to the pro level in less than a year. On a handful of occasions as an amateur, Crosby went the distance with tough opponents. Crosby is deadly on the ground with a BJJ black belt and several IBJFF medals to show.
Crosby fights out of Combat Athletics, a gym he founded located in Denham Springs, Louisiana. He has fought the best the South has to offer.
Tugume’s experience in MMA fights are also not any better than the opponent with him just banking on his kickboxing experience and the vast exposure in the athletic industry.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire
- Featured2022.09.19Personal Experience: An Agonizing Story of a relative whose brother committed suicide due to Mental Illness