After their StarTimes Uganda Premier League Victory last week, Sports Club Vipers could run away with a double off the 2021/2022 soccer season.
After the Stanbic Uganda Cup semi-finals` draws held Thursday morning at FUFA House in Mengo, Vipers were handed Mbarara City FC which seems a comfortable draw for the Kitende Venoms. BUL FC, could also sail through having landed on a fair draw against regional league side Booma FC.
At this stage, the games will be played on a two-legged basis between May 10th and 19th with Vipers who are chasing a league and cup, double visiting Mbarara City at Kakyeeka and so will BUL against Booma.
If both favorites BUL and Vipers go through, they will meet for a consecutive final which will be just a repeat of last season’s final. The Venoms chastened the exhausted Jinja based team in the final last season winning 8-1 at Fufa Technical Centre, Njeru.
Booma Vs BUL FC
Mbarara City Vs Vipers SC
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- BusinessNovember 9, 2023Thumbs Up for Pebuu Africa: The Uganda`s Leading Fintech Firm Which Clinched the Prestigious Go Global Award at International Trade Council in USA
- FeaturedOctober 16, 2023President Yoweri Museveni Announces Wealth Creation and Poverty Alleviation Initiative for Karamoja Sub-region
- EntertainmentOctober 15, 2023A Useless Sports Forum: Very High-Profile and Very Useless Sports Meeting Without Fruitful Expectations Save for Opening Wounds – Both Old and Fresh
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023NWSC Progress: Indicators of National Water and Sewerage Corporation as the Entity Continues on the Challenging Path to Growth Thus Far