Courtesy Story: National water and Sewerage Corporation Managing Director Dr. Eng. Silver Mugisha has been re-elected African Water Association President, while Kampala will host the next AFWA Congress and Exhibition, The Investigator reports.
This development follows the completion Eng. Silver Mugisha’s maiden two-year term 2020-2023. He will now steer AfWA, a professional Association with over 100 utility members from over 50 countries across Africa, for the term running from 2023 to 2025.
Dr. Mugisha, who becomes the first Ugandan to hold the position for the second time in a row was re-elected at the AfWA Annual General Boarding Meeting held on Saturday – 18th February 2023, at Sofitel Hotel Abidjan, Ivory Coast. AFWA is the biggest and strongest agenda-setting policy influencing and solution-seeking association on the continent. The board also voted Kampala, Uganda as the next host of the AFWA Congress and Exhibition, The high-level AFWA Assembly.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- BusinessFebruary 18, 2024Shameful Event: Tale of How Prince Kassim Nakibinge and Businessman Ssempebwa were Evicted from an Estate They Obtained Over a Fake Will
- BusinessJanuary 30, 2024FIRED UP: G77+China and NAM Summits Lauds NWSC As ED Mugisha Calls on a Course to Professional Action Through the Utility Engineering Community
- BusinessNovember 9, 2023Thumbs Up for Pebuu Africa: The Uganda`s Leading Fintech Firm Which Clinched the Prestigious Go Global Award at International Trade Council in USA
- FeaturedOctober 16, 2023President Yoweri Museveni Announces Wealth Creation and Poverty Alleviation Initiative for Karamoja Sub-region