Several local companies on Friday walked away with awards after the 2021 People’s Quality Awards that was presided over by the third Deputy Prime Minister, Rukia Nakadaama at Imperial Royal Hotel, Kampala.
The Premier called on Ugandans to embrace the Buy Uganda, Build Uganda (BUBU) with a call to companies to aim at producing quality products for public consumption.
“Whenever you do shoddy work or produce poor quality products, clients end up seeking quality from abroad, yet we as government are encouraging people to bolster the economy by buying locally made products. So, exertion to produce quality that pleases all citizens, therefore, provision of a ready market.”
The eventual winners of this year`s `The People’s Choice Awards` were selected after a scientific market survey with voting conducted online. Some of the ecstatic winners of the day included Health drink manufacturer; Kituzi products, Uganda Batteries Ltd, Nice House of Plastics, and Kamoga Property Consultants among others.
Speaking after his company bagged its award, Muhammad Kamoga, of Kamoga Property Consultants, attributed his award to faithfulness and impartiality. “Voting us as the winners justifies our truthfulness in the way we conduct our businesses with our clients. I, therefore call on all property dealers to always give their clients what is worth their money. Kamoga stated.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Entertainment2023.01.27Alone and Frustrated: Irate MC Kats Tag Anti HIV NGOs as Bogus and Useless with Empty Promises Towards His Cause
- Crime news2023.01.25Catch22 Blues: Powerful Royal Handler, Longtime Friends, Fail to Save their Pal Hope Mukasa from Luzira Jaws
- Business2023.01.20Novice Promoter Biggy Events Must Leave to Jose Chameleon Brand Billing at ‘Gwanga Mujje’ or He Dents his Legacy
- Business2023.01.20Cut The Slack: Naysayers Can go Hang but Spice Diana Deserves her Success Moment of Glory for a Crooner her Age