Several local companies on Friday walked away with awards after the 2021 People’s Quality Awards that was presided over by the third Deputy Prime Minister, Rukia Nakadaama at Imperial Royal Hotel, Kampala.
The Premier called on Ugandans to embrace the Buy Uganda, Build Uganda (BUBU) with a call to companies to aim at producing quality products for public consumption.
“Whenever you do shoddy work or produce poor quality products, clients end up seeking quality from abroad, yet we as government are encouraging people to bolster the economy by buying locally made products. So, exertion to produce quality that pleases all citizens, therefore, provision of a ready market.”
The eventual winners of this year`s `The People’s Choice Awards` were selected after a scientific market survey with voting conducted online. Some of the ecstatic winners of the day included Health drink manufacturer; Kituzi products, Uganda Batteries Ltd, Nice House of Plastics, and Kamoga Property Consultants among others.
Speaking after his company bagged its award, Muhammad Kamoga, of Kamoga Property Consultants, attributed his award to faithfulness and impartiality. “Voting us as the winners justifies our truthfulness in the way we conduct our businesses with our clients. I, therefore call on all property dealers to always give their clients what is worth their money. Kamoga stated.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence