Singers Faisal Sseguya aka Rabadaba and Walukaga Shafik aka Fik Fameica, will lead a contingent of Ugandan artistes set to perform at the 1st ever New Year’s Bank Holiday weekend party in the United Kingdom.
The duo will be joined by Rebecca Kukiriza aka Chosen Becky, Irene Namatovu, Tracy Kirabo aka Pia Pounds, local controversial blogger Wisdom Kaye, among others for the event that will be the climax of the year 2021 and 2022 is ushered in at the Royal Regency Hall in London.
The event which is organized by Rich Promoz and Xtra Touch promotions that is owned by former local comedian Afande Kerekre, who now resides in the UK. It will be an entertainment breather for the Ugandan community, who have missed out on such shows since the emergence of the Covid 19 virus restrictions that until recently kept the entertainment industry there under lock and key.
There will also be a pool of Djs like Mac Pro, Billy, Moses, Giddy with the man himself Afande Kerekere taking over the MC and comedy slots on the night to keep revelers on their toes.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Entertainment2023.01.27Alone and Frustrated: Irate MC Kats Tag Anti HIV NGOs as Bogus and Useless with Empty Promises Towards His Cause
- Crime news2023.01.25Catch22 Blues: Powerful Royal Handler, Longtime Friends, Fail to Save their Pal Hope Mukasa from Luzira Jaws
- Business2023.01.20Novice Promoter Biggy Events Must Leave to Jose Chameleon Brand Billing at ‘Gwanga Mujje’ or He Dents his Legacy
- Business2023.01.20Cut The Slack: Naysayers Can go Hang but Spice Diana Deserves her Success Moment of Glory for a Crooner her Age