Major Soccer League side, The New England Revolution Football Club have exercised and reviewed the contract options of several players, placing the club’s list at 22 contracted players as they enter into the 2021-2022 offseason.
Among the six to make the 22 club players’ list is Uganda’s striker Edward Kizza whose contract was also renewed confirming he will be part of the club next season. Kizza, 23, was among the six (6) players whose contracts were extended for the 2022 season. He has been a regular on the club’s starting line-up last season.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Featured2023.03.15Stealing A Glance at Balokole Polls: Pastor Kyazze Takes Early Lead as Bisiyaga Assumes the Center Stage at The Election of New Leadership Today
- Entertainment2023.03.15BAD NEWS: Veteran Singer Halima Namakula and her National Promoters Associations Set to Kill the Entertainment Industry with their new Permit Ultimatum
- Business2023.03.10JEFF KIIWA: Uganda’s Unfazed Talent Manager Who Continues to Nature New Endowments into Forces to Reckon with in the Music Industry
- Business2023.03.04Bitter Revelation: Scribe John Nagenda Passes on at 84 as Gordon Wavamunno is Critically Rushed to Germany, Thanks to Late Mulwana’s Will Revelation