Major Soccer League side, The New England Revolution Football Club have exercised and reviewed the contract options of several players, placing the club’s list at 22 contracted players as they enter into the 2021-2022 offseason.
Among the six to make the 22 club players’ list is Uganda’s striker Edward Kizza whose contract was also renewed confirming he will be part of the club next season. Kizza, 23, was among the six (6) players whose contracts were extended for the 2022 season. He has been a regular on the club’s starting line-up last season.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the chief administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Featured2022.06.24Stop Right There: Finance tells EC to Suspend Programme for Women Councils and Committees Elections
- Entertainment2022.06.24Final Whistle: UMA and NCF Floor UNCC as Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development Okays 28th June as Date for New Leaders Elections
- Politics2022.06.24EC Sets programme and polling date for Bukimbiri County Parliamentary by-election
- Entertainment2022.06.17Never Say Never: Doreen Kabareebe to finally Represent Uganda at the MS International Beauty Pageant