Local radio presenter and legendary event MC Roger Mugisha has confirmed his readiness to take over fatherly duties of the late singer Moses Nakintije aka Mozey Radio as a way to nurture them with a father figure presence.
Roger made the stunning statement to singer Lillian Mbabazi, the mother of the children whilst attending the end of year party of Prudential Assurance Company in Munyonyo, recently.
The revelation left Lillian who is a brand ambassador for the firm’s Pruedusave and other guests in stitches wondering whether the lanky suave fellow will also assume other duties that come with fatherhood.
As if on cue with what other guests were thinking of his offer, Mugisha, noted that his role would only be an insurance for the children’s right upbringing and will not be insurance for any other related matters. However, many a guest was left wondering whether Lillian would welcome the offer with open arms or will do otherwise.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the chief administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Featured2022.06.24Stop Right There: Finance tells EC to Suspend Programme for Women Councils and Committees Elections
- Entertainment2022.06.24Final Whistle: UMA and NCF Floor UNCC as Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development Okays 28th June as Date for New Leaders Elections
- Politics2022.06.24EC Sets programme and polling date for Bukimbiri County Parliamentary by-election
- Entertainment2022.06.17Never Say Never: Doreen Kabareebe to finally Represent Uganda at the MS International Beauty Pageant