Local radio presenter and legendary event MC Roger Mugisha has confirmed his readiness to take over fatherly duties of the late singer Moses Nakintije aka Mozey Radio as a way to nurture them with a father figure presence.
Roger made the stunning statement to singer Lillian Mbabazi, the mother of the children whilst attending the end of year party of Prudential Assurance Company in Munyonyo, recently.
The revelation left Lillian who is a brand ambassador for the firm’s Pruedusave and other guests in stitches wondering whether the lanky suave fellow will also assume other duties that come with fatherhood.
As if on cue with what other guests were thinking of his offer, Mugisha, noted that his role would only be an insurance for the children’s right upbringing and will not be insurance for any other related matters. However, many a guest was left wondering whether Lillian would welcome the offer with open arms or will do otherwise.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence
- EntertainmentSeptember 18, 2023Fare Thee Well Darling: Delicately Voiced Singer Evelyn Nakabira ‘Lagu’ Goes Home Sad and Disappointed but with a Hope-filled Smile
- BusinessSeptember 18, 2023Micho: The `Serbian Wol-Off`s Second Marriage Whose Divorce was Simply a Waste of Time, One With Magogo and Not for Football