Local radio presenter and legendary event MC Roger Mugisha has confirmed his readiness to take over fatherly duties of the late singer Moses Nakintije aka Mozey Radio as a way to nurture them with a father figure presence.
Roger made the stunning statement to singer Lillian Mbabazi, the mother of the children whilst attending the end of year party of Prudential Assurance Company in Munyonyo, recently.
The revelation left Lillian who is a brand ambassador for the firm’s Pruedusave and other guests in stitches wondering whether the lanky suave fellow will also assume other duties that come with fatherhood.
As if on cue with what other guests were thinking of his offer, Mugisha, noted that his role would only be an insurance for the children’s right upbringing and will not be insurance for any other related matters. However, many a guest was left wondering whether Lillian would welcome the offer with open arms or will do otherwise.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2023.03.31Raising The Bar: Katooke Town Council Set to Officially Join the National Water and Sewerage Grid in a bid to Enhance Safe Coverage
- Business2023.03.31Lawyer Felix Nteza’s Hope to Quash Criminal Proceedings against him in a UGX195M Fraud is Dashed as Court Sets Date for Hearing the Case
- Business2023.03.21Cry My Beloved Country: How Patriotic Brenda Nanyonjo is Staking Her All to Keep the Miss Uganda Brand Afloat as Government Shamelessly Gaze On
- Featured2023.03.15Stealing A Glance at Balokole Polls: Pastor Kyazze Takes Early Lead as Bisiyaga Assumes the Center Stage at The Election of New Leadership Today