At the back of a victorious trip to the South Africa’s capital, Johannesburg, the Uganda Ludo Federation (ULF) has officially declared that they will, with pomp stage the best Ludo player (Most Vulnerable Player-MVP) for 2021 on Thursday 16th December, 2021.
The Uganda Doves (the national team) returned home with a landslide victory as winner and Champions of the Africa Ludo Cup of Nations (AL-CON) 2021.
The team that struggled to fly to South Africa with financial checks collected a total of 44 points from the tournament that was organized by the Africa Ludo Federation (ALF) conducted from 1st to 4th December, this year.
After carefully selecting, ULF came up with four names as candidates for this competitive silverware including Mubiru Emmanuel. Mubiru who plays for Nansana Galaxy Club is the reigning male MVP of Africa Clubs Ludo Champion, 2021 conducted in Dubai.
2021 National Super League MVP, Kirumira Moses of Kisansa Kireka Club, Matovu Huzaifa from Kings Club, also the MVP of Africa Ludo Cup of Nations (AL-CON), 2021 in South Africa and Nagaddya Beth from Nansana Galaxy Club, who is also the Female MVP of Africa Clubs Ludo Championship, 2021 conducted in Dubai are the others pitted in the race of the ULF MVP award.
Those to elect include all the sixteen (16) team captains and sixteen (16) team coaches for teams/clubs in the National Super League, 2021 as well as ten (10) representatives from League one (1) and ten (10) representatives from League two (2), the National Ludo Championship totaling to fifty-two (52) electorates.
The federation President – Mr. Kalule Hussein has urged the independent appointed committee to preside over these internal elections to express high levels of fairness for positive results to be attained.
- Mr. Daniels N. Tatya is an affluent Sports Writer, Commentator and Editor. His over 15 years of covering almost major sporting events makes him a revered and an authority on investigative Sports journalism in Uganda. He can also be reached via [email protected] +256(0)758268315
- Rugby2022.06.24English Whistle: Englishman Anthony Woodthorpe Won’t Stomach Stubbornness at Rugby Africa Cup in France
- Featured2022.06.16Be Very Afraid! Welfare Vs Warfare as Man’s Own Unregulated Animal Keeping is Fatally Injuring Human Health
- Business2022.06.14More Clout: Stanbic Bank’s CEO Anne Juuko Business Leadership Skills Continues to Star, wins at the ABLA
- Sports2022.06.14Good to Fly: Crested Cranes CECAFA SWC Triumph Signals a Ready Team for the Morocco Bound AFCON