Local event MC, Tv host and radio presenter, Brian Mulondo will be quitting his current job at KFM radio for a new slot as the new Local Content Marketing Manager at Multichoice Uganda.
Mulondo, who has been presenting the D’Mighty breakfast show with Faiza, we are told, has already alerted his superiors of his intension to quit the station at the end of this month. We are told that though Mulondo had known about his new posting about two months ago, only his wife Manuela, and top bosses at Multichoice Uganda had hitherto been privy of the secret.
Mulondo, who is no stranger to the Uganda TV/Radio and entertainment sector, was once a presenter of the then popular Mini Buzz and has appeared in several projects on the same.
His landing of such a prestigious job in a field that he cherishes and has strived to better, gives hope for local content especially the struggling film industry, an ace bargaining chip.
However, the KFM D’Mighty breakfast fans who had gotten accustomed to his cheeky and funny morning presenting will be moaning his early exit from the station, having joined the same just late last year.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence