Celebrated Ugandan supermodel and fashionista, Doreen Kabareebe is set to represent Uganda in the MsWorld International 2022 pageant slated for August in the United States of America (USA), the Investigator reports.
World International Ms is a televised beauty pageant extravaganza featuring models of all ages competing in a 5 day reality TV adventure. It’s slated for August 21-25th 2022 in Miami Florida, USA.
The World international event is 4 nights and 5 days of team building experiences where, delegates bond and build each other up through supportive activities in a structured and glamorous environment. Delegates participate in group challenges like the Yatch party pose-off challenge, as well as four phases of individual competitions showcasing each delegate`s unique beauty, modeling ability and camera appeal.
The goal of the Ms World International Pageant and filming event is to inspire women from every Country, continent and culture to come together in the spirit of competition, to share their passions and promote their platforms on an international stage.
The Ms World International event is NOT your typical beauty pageant. Delegates don’t take time rehearsing,therefore only professionals are selected. Ugandans are confident that Doreen Kabareebe will perfectly fly the Ugandan flag higher than never, during the event. Watch the space…
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence