Uganda’s most decorated and international comedy export, Eng. Patrick Idiringi aka Salvador has promised to bring down the audience with ace skits that will giggly break a rib and limb during his sixth edition of Africa Laughs, The Investigator reports.
Salvador, who is known to work magic as both the premium headliner, event MC and organizer, has this time round concentrated on a stage line up that will be a mixture of comedy and music in tandem. The different rich ensemble acts from different countries will include; Kenya’s Eric Omondi, Gordons from Nigeria, Q-Dube from Zimbabwe, Loyiso Gola from South Africa, Celeste Ntuli from South Africa, and Daliso Chaponda from Malawi.
The local scene will see comedians like Dr Hilary Okello, Agnes Akite, Madrat and Chiko, and Okello-Okello, Emma Napoleon, and Ronnie McVex work the crowds. While the music entourage will feature musical performances by Azawi, Fik Fameica, Ykee Benda, Janzi Band among others. International performers are slated to start arriving into the country this Thursday. Tickets to this year’s Africa Laughs are physical and online and they will go for Shs50, 000 early bird and Shs75, 000 at the gate for ordinary. For the VIP, an early bird ticket goes for Shs100, 000 early bird and Shs120, 000 at the gate. A table of 8 people will go for Shs300, 000.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2023.03.21Cry My Beloved Country: How Patriotic Brenda Nanyonjo is Staking Her All to Keep the Miss Uganda Brand Afloat as Government Shamelessly Gaze On
- Featured2023.03.15Stealing A Glance at Balokole Polls: Pastor Kyazze Takes Early Lead as Bisiyaga Assumes the Center Stage at The Election of New Leadership Today
- Entertainment2023.03.15BAD NEWS: Veteran Singer Halima Namakula and her National Promoters Associations Set to Kill the Entertainment Industry with their new Permit Ultimatum
- Business2023.03.10JEFF KIIWA: Uganda’s Unfazed Talent Manager Who Continues to Nature New Endowments into Forces to Reckon with in the Music Industry