All is set for the inaugural edition of the KigaMpala festival slated to take place at the Cricket Oval this Saturday 17th December 2022. According to Joan Bijou, one of the overseers of the event, it’s bent on bridging and merging borders of Uganda and Rwanda through Music, Art & Culture with a vibe, The Investigator reports
The event dubbed ‘2 Nations Become 1’ will also feature the unique flavors of the two countries through a rich menu of cuisines that are signature of the different cultures of the two sister nations. Several artistes from the two countries that have been confirmed to entertain revelers on the day include; Bruce Melodie of the ‘S`amoya’ song fame from Rwanda, Singers Ykee Benda, Lydia Jazymine, Cindy, Sheeba from Uganda, a medley of comedians led by Patrick Salvador. The Disc Mixing will be superintended by Dj Roja.
According to Bijou, Tickets to the event will set you back Shs50k ordinary, 3m for a table while a ticket to the VIP section will go for 100k. The event organized by Bruso Ventures in partnership with NBS TV under the stewardship of Paul Mulangira, is also sponsored by Uganda Tourist Board (UTB), Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA), Movit, Next Media brands and Yours Truly the www.investigatornews.co.ug
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2023.03.21Cry My Beloved Country: How Patriotic Brenda Nanyonjo is Staking Her All to Keep the Miss Uganda Brand Afloat as Government Shamelessly Gaze On
- Featured2023.03.15Stealing A Glance at Balokole Polls: Pastor Kyazze Takes Early Lead as Bisiyaga Assumes the Center Stage at The Election of New Leadership Today
- Entertainment2023.03.15BAD NEWS: Veteran Singer Halima Namakula and her National Promoters Associations Set to Kill the Entertainment Industry with their new Permit Ultimatum
- Business2023.03.10JEFF KIIWA: Uganda’s Unfazed Talent Manager Who Continues to Nature New Endowments into Forces to Reckon with in the Music Industry