There is a storm brewing in a tea cup as regards both the House of Prayer Ministries (HOPM) and Salt Media, owned by Pastor Aloysius Bujingo. This, following the alleged Kidnap of his ‘wife’ Suzan Makula’s estranged confidant, a one Uncle Bean who, through his chilling revelations of her relationships and bedroom blues have since gone viral on social media
Uncle Bean has severally claimed that Suzan Makula is not ‘liquidated’ and that the pastor, allegedly has an issue with his manly duties but that a remedy can be sought locally. Uncle Bean has also claimed that whilst he was still staying with the duo, Suzan Makula, at the family dining table, forced the pastor to make rushed drastic changes at the station by suspending employees who were his estranged wife, Teddy Naluswa Bugingo`s confidants. Bean says the Pastor would do all this, in a quest to please his `secret` lover at the time.
These assertions amidst others, forced both Makula and Bujingo to come out in open, not to refute the same, but to bash Uncle Bean as ungrateful ‘son’ that hold little or no water and hence worth ignoring. However, it has since emerged from some former members of the church and the media business empire that many of them were forced out after Makula’s influence peddling at the station and while those at the top hierarchy of the church were not spared either.
This was done under the pretext of opening upcountry branches of the church and media relay stations. Some of these former employees have since chosen to live in the diaspora. In response to these YouTube wars, the pastor allegedly deployed Jennifer Nakangubi aka Full Figure at his station, to curtail Uncle Bean’s continued barrage. However, Full Figure known for her foul mouth, was not only a ‘rotten` deal but a costly mistake.
Not even with the Presenter, and partially sober mind of former presidential candidate and acclaimed playwright cum media personality, Ssenkubuge Siasa, could put her in check. With her vulgarity taking center stage, Gabriel Buule, a journalist at The Daily Monitor, petitioned the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) over her conduct. The latter swiftly took action and the rest, is history.
Pastor Bujingo has now personally gone on the defensive, and told off the former workers that he is so blessed to be put down by a social media brigade. It should be noted that pastor Bujingo, during his initial preaching days while at Bat Valley Theatre at lunch time and on radio, always preached reconciliation and championed marriage and forgiveness.
He has since thrown out that school of biblical beliefs and switched unto his own doctrine. He is on record of trying to annul his marriage with Teddy Naluswa and trashed the wedding ring as a useless band. He also allegedly discarded bibles that he said, had scriptures that were old dates about the same. He until very recently, banished any association with his own blood.
A true believer is one that believes that God can work miracles and that one has to pray and seek for divine intervention. Some have gone for retreats to prayer mountains or even asked their own congregation to pray for them in times of hardships and tribulations. The same can be personally manifested by Pastor Bujingo and Suzan Makula. Through this arrangement, him and Makula would receive blessing to avert all the trials and tribulations like Manna.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence