Singer Juliana Kanyomozi, who jetted back into the country recently, has set a record in the local female artistes’ industry as the most sought-after brand ambassador, having inked two multimillion endorsement deals with two multinational companies.
Juliana was initially on October 28th 2021 signed and unveiled by the Namanve premised African Queen Ltd to promote their Molfix baby diaper brand locally.
Barely three days even before many of her fans had blinked and digested her return to media visibility, Juliana was again scooped by Unilever Ltd, for its new Geisha Traditional Black Soap ‘back to glow ’ promotion.
To many in the Uganda music industry, this is a unique fete for an artiste who has not be on the ground for quite a long time and last released a rotating song a couple of years ago.
Juliana, had taken a music sojourn overseas after the passing on, of her lovely son Keron Raphael Kabugo, in 2014. During this period, she gave birth to another son, whose privacy she has sworn to jealously guard and thus her long stay overseas.
We have learned that the singer is already back into studio and will be releasing new albums in the near future. Juliana, arguably remains one of the most sought after local female artistes and has several accolades to her name. This pits her among the best in the business locally.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Uncategorized2022.05.18Obwakamuswaga at 18: Kamuswaga Apollo Isansha Kabumbuli II Decries Early Marriages for the Girl Child
- Crime news2022.05.18Fake Auction: Court orders against planned Patrick Bitature Properties `Sale` as Lawyers Strip Selves of Wisdom
- Business2022.05.10EC New Home Panic: Ugly Encumbrances emerge on Butabika Land, IGG Strips Self Naked as Ownership gets questioned
- Sports2022.05.05Stanbic Uganda Cup: Sports Club Vipers tipped for a Season Double through a fair Cup Semi-Final Draw