Singer Juliana Kanyomozi, who jetted back into the country recently, has set a record in the local female artistes’ industry as the most sought-after brand ambassador, having inked two multimillion endorsement deals with two multinational companies.
Juliana was initially on October 28th 2021 signed and unveiled by the Namanve premised African Queen Ltd to promote their Molfix baby diaper brand locally.
Barely three days even before many of her fans had blinked and digested her return to media visibility, Juliana was again scooped by Unilever Ltd, for its new Geisha Traditional Black Soap ‘back to glow ’ promotion.
To many in the Uganda music industry, this is a unique fete for an artiste who has not be on the ground for quite a long time and last released a rotating song a couple of years ago.
Juliana, had taken a music sojourn overseas after the passing on, of her lovely son Keron Raphael Kabugo, in 2014. During this period, she gave birth to another son, whose privacy she has sworn to jealously guard and thus her long stay overseas.
We have learned that the singer is already back into studio and will be releasing new albums in the near future. Juliana, arguably remains one of the most sought after local female artistes and has several accolades to her name. This pits her among the best in the business locally.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2021.11.25Dis/Advantage Champions League: UBF Launches one of its kind Boxing Champions League but with Issues
- Featured2021.11.23NWSC Honored by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda for Excellence in Sustainability Reporting
- Featured2021.11.19PASTOR MANJERI: My Estranged Husband had Limited Bathroom Etiquette and ‘Raped’ me Continuously
- Crime news2021.11.18Big Story: Pastor Tom Mugerwa loses 100s of Millions to his thieving Personal Assistant, reports only UGX8M as his loss