Singer Juliana Kanyomozi, who jetted back into the country recently, has set a record in the local female artistes’ industry as the most sought-after brand ambassador, having inked two multimillion endorsement deals with two multinational companies.
Juliana was initially on October 28th 2021 signed and unveiled by the Namanve premised African Queen Ltd to promote their Molfix baby diaper brand locally.
Barely three days even before many of her fans had blinked and digested her return to media visibility, Juliana was again scooped by Unilever Ltd, for its new Geisha Traditional Black Soap ‘back to glow ’ promotion.
To many in the Uganda music industry, this is a unique fete for an artiste who has not be on the ground for quite a long time and last released a rotating song a couple of years ago.
Juliana, had taken a music sojourn overseas after the passing on, of her lovely son Keron Raphael Kabugo, in 2014. During this period, she gave birth to another son, whose privacy she has sworn to jealously guard and thus her long stay overseas.
We have learned that the singer is already back into studio and will be releasing new albums in the near future. Juliana, arguably remains one of the most sought after local female artistes and has several accolades to her name. This pits her among the best in the business locally.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2022.12.26State Takes over Former Head of Public Service and Secretary to Cabinet, Late John Mitala`s Sendoff Arrangements
- Entertainment2022.12.08Dull 2022 Music Year for Uganda: Bubble Gum Stuff, Binyanya Mixes as Azawi, Gravity and Lutalo Close the Year on a High
- Featured2022.11.30Bossa-Less Gaddafi: Play Caught Gaddafi FC’s Coach Wasswa Bossa in the Foul Lane, before he was Suspended and Fined Too
- Business2022.11.30NWSC @50: Sheikh Mubajje, Eng. Badru Kiggundu Lead Thanks Giving Prayers to Commemorate the Golden Jubilee