The old adage `Hell has no fury` like a woman scorned, continues to echo in the estranged relationship between Bethel Healing Centre Church senior pastor Irene Manjeri Kantongole, and Dr. Vincent Kantongole, with the former now accusing her hubby of marital ‘rape’ and ill bathroom etiquette.
Manjeri, made the scathing allegations while appearing on a local TV, to the shock and awe of the host that her hitherto hubby, was a wanton marital ‘rapist’ who often had his way forgetting that his ‘smelly’ body odor was a romantic detriment.
“I have always dreamt of dating a man that smells good and knows the use of fragrance and bathing,” said Manjeri, implying that Katongole was a very bad student of the mentioned personal hygiene preferences.
Manjeri, who has prior accused her estranged hubby of cheating on her with three other women, went on to say that “If your marriage is good, please have sympathy for us who are in a different situation.”
Commenting on her marital status, Manjeri said: “I took off the wedding ring and threw it away so that I can concentrate on big upcoming miracle crusades around Uganda.” The pastor did not dismiss the possibility of marrying again.
“I might get married again in two years if I meet someone worthy of marriage. The bible allows me to divorce if there is fornication or death. I wish Pastor Vincent Katongole peace and a good life.”
However, Katongole has continuously stated that Manjeri is a very different person at home compared to her church persona, claiming she always threatened him with her close connections to State House and the then IGP Kale Kayihura.
He has in the recent past paraded to the press, court documents that imply that he officially divorced Manjeri in 2002-2003 after “she treated me badly many times.”
Manjeri’s latest outburst indicate that she is not willing to exit the marriage with the blame on her person and that she is willing to go an extra mile to vindicate herself from all accusations labeled against her by Katongole.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Business2022.10.07Unveiling Xclusive: Meet Uganda’s Daniel Ateenyi, a Surrealist Portraiture Artist who has Mastered Using Charcoal on Paper
- Business2022.09.26A Health Move: Nella Organics Launches to offer a Perfect Harmony between Conventional and Complementary Medicine
- Education2022.09.22VP Jessica Alupo Addresses the UN Transforming Education Summit, Announces Uganda`s USD3M Pledge
- Crime news2022.09.20Family Jinx: How EAC Candidate and City Lawyer Phiona Rwandarugali is Facing a USD2400 Debt Quagmire