The polls yesterday were to elect Chairpersons, Directly Elected Councilors and Women Councilors. Campaigns for Chairpersons and Councilors for Sub County, Town Council and Municipal Division elections ended on Monday 1stFebruary 2021. The elective positions that were voted for this Wednesday 3rdFebruary were Chairperson, directly elected Councilor and women councilor for the Sub County/Town Council and Municipal Division.
These were the last elections that the Electoral Commission conducted in the 2021 general elections. They thus conclude the elections which commenced on the 12thof January.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023NWSC Progress: Indicators of National Water and Sewerage Corporation as the Entity Continues on the Challenging Path to Growth Thus Far
- BusinessAugust 13, 2023Cross-Border Collaboration: Uganda’s NWSC and Malawi’s LWB Forge Strong Ties in Urban Sewerage Management
- EducationAugust 2, 2023EC Strategic Plan Out: Electoral Body Launches UGX1.3Bn Plan and Roadmap for 2026 General Elections, Calls Upon Stakeholders and Government for Support
- EntertainmentJuly 29, 2023LATEST AT NETBALL WORLD CUP 2023: The Tit Bits at the Only Girls Netball World Cup as the Tournament Games Unfold; She Cranes Doing Their Best