Sources from the police headquarters in Naguru, Kampala, have intimated to us that they have mounted a search for vocal opposition activist Frank Kalyango,age 40 years, who is believed to be in hiding.
Our source further revealed to us that a bounty of about 5 million Uganda shillings has been staked for the arrest and prosecution of Kalyango has not been seen since August 2018 .
Kalyango, came into the limelight after his stinging political opinions and activism, against government, went viral on several media forums most especially social media.
Efforts by the police to trace him from of sembabaule,district, where, he was said to be hiding at farm owned by his sister and home of that parents of his wife Mary Grace Nawadda, have been futile.
We have also established that the same security personnel are pursuing one Fred Kavuma, who is alleged to have abated the disappearance of Kalyango.
Kalyango, now joins a long list of wanted political dissidents who have gone underground or have been arrested like; professor Stella Nyanzi, former radio personality Sam Gombya,Sam Ouga among several others.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Entertainment2021.10.15Wedding Bells ring on as Pryce Okuyo vows to walk Cindy down the Aisle before delivering their Bundle of Joy
- Featured2021.10.15Excuse me! So Pastor Manjeri Namutebi had skill of reassembling Pr. Aloysious Bugingo’s marriage but not hers!
- Entertainment2021.10.14Paka Last Rapper Stuck at Rehab over UGX23M debt, Begs Gen Saleh, Maama Fiina and Ham Kiggundu for Help
- Uncategorized2021.10.14Eddy Kenzo Jets into San Francisco for the Diaspora Reunion Boat Cruise as NUP Fans Edge on sabotaging the do