This book is premised on a fundamental foundational life skill that is unchangeable in the face of changing generations, technology and culture. A skill that has been the missing ingredient in our African homes; a secret that the World has kept from Africa affecting our communities, economies and political systems.
This book provides a simple guide to help parents dive deep into the possibilities of changing Africa’s narrative through a re-alignment of our parenting methods.
You don’t need to have a child to get a copy of us. Do you interact with children!
You then qualify to get a copy of this book.
Here is the link flutterwave.com/pay/listentoyourchildthink
For any inquiries about the book, please call us on +256782883958.
About the Author
Manuela Pacutho Mulondo has 15 years’ work experience with children and in 2014, founded The Cradle; a 24-hour childcare center that is partnering with mothers, families, organizations and Governments across Africa to create spaces for lactation and childcare at the workplace.
In recognition of her unconventional approach to women empowerment, she was selected to give President Barack Obama introductory key note address during his 2018 visit to Africa. Her vision is a World, where women are free to maximize their full potential and still be able to enjoy motherhood.
- Uganda's First online News Paper. "More than Just News" Investigative, Informative, without Fear or Favor
- Featured2021.10.20Oh No, Micho! How dirty fingers landed our National Team Coach into hot soup sometime in Zambia
- Business2021.10.20Unapologetic S3X Broker: Sudhir Skillfully Deploys Bad Black at Premier Recruitment to Lure Women into Qatar Business
- Featured2021.10.18Cricket Cranes have no shortcut or excuse but to top the Group at ICC Men’s T20 Sub Regional World Cup Qualifier
- Featured2021.10.18Bobi at Kigo: Hon Segirinya is in pain while Ssewanyana is in high Spirits, not succumbing to intimidation