Pastor Teddy Naluswa Bujingo has thrown a spanner in the works after declaring that she is still pastor Alysious Bujingos’ official wife and her resolve to remain known as ‘Teddy Naluswa Bujingo’ stands despite a cultural ‘marriage’ he held at Suzan Makula`s parents’ home in Kampala last week.
Naluswa made the declaration while ministering to the congregation at her Word of Salvation Ministries International (WSMI) church, in Kampala.
The seemingly unbothered a cheerful Naluswa, tactfully took on the pulpit and asked the faithfuls if they knew who she was and if they wanted her to assure them of her person.
Without cue, she belted out that she is called ‘Teddy Naluswa Bujingo’ of Team no Divorce, which sent the church into razzmatazz couple with chuckles and hand claps.
Pastor Bujingo, of House of Prayer ministries, Salt radio and Tv, has sworn to marry his employee and now fiancée, with or without a final ruling on the matter that is currently in court come January 2022.
In 2019, Bujingo filed a divorce case at Kajjansi Chief Magistrates’ Court against his wife and sought for dissolution of their marriage. He accused Naluswa of being disrespectful to him.
In her response to the divorce case, Naluswa maintains that she has never been disrespectful to Bujingo since they walked down the aisle many years ago. She argues that she still has faith in their marriage, and that is why she considers it valid. The couple got married at Victory Christian Centre Ndeeba, in Kampala, on December 20, 2003.
It is purported that the divorce is premised on a disagreement over purchase of church land which remained unresolved, an assertion Naluswa has denied. She vehemently opposed the dissolution of their marriage, saying “what God has put together no person can separate”
She dismisses the accusations arguing that they are just a ploy by her estranged husband to find a way of dissolving their marriage in a quest to marry her once subordinate Makula.
This new show of defiance by Naluswa, and the court case still on going, it seems that Pastor Bujingo and Makula will have to engage into more prayer sessions in a bid to change the status quo.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Business2022.09.19Minister Mayanja: Presidential Lands Task Force Leads a Land-Grabbing Cartel and Arbitrary Abuse the Law
- Featured2022.09.17Gen. Salim Saleh’s ‘Ghost’ Rises from the `Dead` to Give away his Daughter Esteeri to City Businessman Bidna Muhoozi
- Business2022.09.14Rebecca Kadaga: No One Can Ever Stop Nyege-Nyege or any other Tourism Based Activity in Busoga as Long as I am Still Breathing
- Crime news2022.09.13Sealed Fate: Happenings Indicate City Robber Sipapa Could have a Fifteen-Year Long Sojourn at Luzira Upper Prison