Veteran award-winning female diva Juliana Kanyomozi, has thrown in the gutter, all hopes that her fans had of her making a return to the music industry in 2022. This comes after her revelation that music is not part of her core resume for the year.
Juliana, made the stunning revelation in her new year message to her fans in which she stated that her resolution was to go back to ‘school’, growing her family and concentrating on revamping the ‘Keron Kabugo’ Foundation.
The singer last released a song titled ‘Omukwano Gwedda’ in 2019, five years after the demise of her son Keron Raphael Kabugo, in whose memory is the foundation. She now wants to restore it after almost three years in oblivion, courtesy of her pregnancy period , maternal leave and taking care of Taj, her baby son.
Juliana, is also looking forward to taking more reading sojourns to enrich her intellect and focus on her endorsement deals more especially the very lucrative Geisha Black Soap of Unilever Uganda LTD.
Without hinting or mentioning that she has plans of hitting the studio for any new or feature projects confirms that Juliana, will not prioritize the music industry that brought her fame and fortune. This leaves many of her fans in awe and the music industry base which has for long been waiting for her final comeback into showbiz and local music charts, ought to think otherwise.
- Mr. Jacko David Waluluka is another unique entertainment and general investigative news writer, a field he has diligently covered for over fifteen years. He’s also the Chief Administrator at The Investigator. He can easily be reached via [email protected]
- Crime newsOctober 5, 2023Security Beat NUP at Its One-Million-Man Match but Bobi Wins the Ultimate Humane Battle that Saw Sorry Boda-Boda Riders and Humble Journalists Arrested
- BusinessOctober 2, 2023Ugly Twist: How American Meg Hilbert Has Taken Over the Contested Jakana Family Business, Discarding its 94-Year-Old Ugandan Founder to the Gutter
- BusinessSeptember 25, 2023Tenterhooks as High Court Stays Ruling on Halting Lawyer Felix Kintu Nteza`s UGX195M Fraud Case Proceedings at Buganda Road Magistrates Court
- Crime newsSeptember 24, 2023Trouble as Ministry of Internal Affairs is drawn into a High-Stakes Child Custody Battle Involving a Prominent City Car Dealer being Accused of Immigration Influence